Monday 13 May 2013

The Front Cover (School Mag)- Preliminary Task (REPOST)

 This is the finished front cover of my school magazine, throughout the magazine I developed a house style, this consistsed of a chosen set of fonts (up to 2) and a colour pallet, I went with a bluey sort of colour as it simbolises a new beginging and bright skys which suggests new prospects for the school in the coming accademic year (New school year). In additon I put an outer glow around my main image as gold as this simbolises the star pupil which is one of the main tags on the magazine so it draws back into that which works effectively. I also included links to the Twitter and Facebook pages as this occours a lot now since the introduction of modern technoclogy the use is social networking is a very good way of distrubting and publishing information to a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment