As you can see my contents page is almost finished as I have added an image onto the page, but it also needs to be improved vasty and also another image added. In my personal opinion I have tried to keep to a style model as much as possible but also I have also added my own style to the contents page, I think this adds orginality to my piece.
Monday, 29 April 2013
As you can see my contents page has came along quite a bit with adding text which include the Features and also Interviews With section. As you can see carried throughout my whole project I have kept a house style with text but also a colour pallet.
This is the second update of how my music magazine contents page is developing, as you can see I have again kept the house-style of the magazine and the colour pallet. I have chosen to put the title at the top of the page and also large so that it stands out
This is the layout for my contents page, although there is not a lot on at the moment as you can see I have still kept the house style of the magazine by using a colour pallet which is similar to the front cover and also the feature article. I have also added the year of the magazine as a touch for the summer issue.
1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
2) How does your media product represent particular social groups? (age/gender)
3) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
4) Who would be the audience for your media product?
5) How did you attract/ address your audience?
6) What have you learned about technologies from the process of producing this product? Skills developed, strengths and limitations
7) Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?
These questions needs to be answered in full but also need to be answered via different forms of media, for example when answering questions I will attempt to use Essay style but also Audio and Video presentations.