1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
2) How does your media product represent particular social groups? (age/gender)
3) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
4) Who would be the audience for your media product?
5) How did you attract/ address your audience?
6) What have you learned about technologies from the process of producing this product? Skills developed, strengths and limitations
7) Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?
These questions needs to be answered in full but also need to be answered via different forms of media, for example when answering questions I will attempt to use Essay style but also Audio and Video presentations.