Monday 25 February 2013

Construction of The Front cover.

This is my current front cover which I have have been working on. This is my first draft of what I have currently done so at this point things could change before the end of the project. I took several images but decided that none were to a standard of which I wanted for my photo's so at the moment I have a picture of the internet in its place but I intend to schedule another shoot. I have kept the writing basic so that it is easy to read. have purposly put the image in the centre of the front page so that it was identified that the magazine main focus would be around the person who was in the picture, I took this layout from my style model which is from "VIBE" the magazine. I also took the style of the magazine for how I would base the whole front cover and not only how I postioned the main image, this was so that the front cover looked realistic but also so that it would have my own edge about it which also creatives orginality.

No comments:

Post a Comment